CURWEN-WALKER Conveyancing & Legal have a friendly experienced team to guide you through the process to make your property transaction a smooth and positive experience for you. We can answer all your questions regarding:
- Buying or selling your home, investment or commercial property
- Subdivisions and Title consolidations
- Preparation of s.173 Agreements
- Adverse possession claims
- Caveats – lodging and removing
- Old law conversion
- Registering, changing or removing an easement or Covenant.
Let us help you with your property transaction – send us an enquiry
Verification of Identity
In order to minimise the incidence of fraud, the Victorian Titles Office now require us to go through a formal verification of identity process for all Titles Office property transactions. To complete this you will need your passport, another form of photographic ID or other proof of identity depending on what is available to you.